A downloadable game for Windows
It's guacamole o'clock in this tiny kitchen!
Become the ingredients and embark on a quest to enter the mixing bowl. Alex the Avocado, Tammy Tomato, Oliver Onion, Lucy Lime, and Sal the Salt Shaker need your help to get them where they belong--together.
This 2D puzzle-platformer will stretch your imagination and immerse you in a world of food, wind, and fire. The mechanics are simple--move and jump--but the possibilities are endless!
- Levels designed by Diana Shao
- Food artwork from the Unity Asset Store: "Free Pixel Food" by Henry Software
- Walls, ceilings, floors artwork from Unity Asset Store: "Free 8-Bit Pixel Pack" by Super Icon Ltd.
- All other artwork/animation original content created by Diana Shao using Pixilart.com
- Music: "Little Idea" from Bensound.com
Download and unzip the file, then run the holyguacamole.exe file to play the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.